Candle Safety 101
BE MINDFUL WHILE CANDLE IS LIT
1. ALWAYS keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" to prevent soot & smoke from flame. Untrimmed wicks are powerful & will burn out of control. The height of the flame will rise & become too hot for the vessel containing it.
2. Keep wax pool free of debris
3. To achieve an even burn & avoid "tunneling" in wax,
burn for 3-5 hour* intervals til a full melt pool forms
4. Keep burning candles away from children & pets
5. TRIM THE WICK
6. Avoid Drafty Areas
7. Do not burn near additional heat sources. Glass may overheat and combust
8. TRIM. THE. WICK.
*Soy Wax spills can be cleaned with EASE. Use warm soapy water.
Ember & Pine Co. assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur due to misuse of candles & candle burning.